Monday, August 15, 2005

O! Alpha and Omega!

Everyone was aginst me today. Especially Michelle Sham Pei Wen. She spread stuff. WTH You [quote Isaac] rumour mongers [/quote]


The morning was fun. Lynette Oh Lynette. We should do it more often. Instead of you just staring at me in the morning, we should do what we did this morning. So you'll feel AWAKE. And give your friends a free show too. SHOULD. Ahaha


Seriously, you should have seen her. I think Michelle was talking about Hong Rui too much thats why she could not control herself she nearly slapped me with her shoe possibly thinking that I was Hong Rui. Ahaha She started touching us too. Ahaha Tempted to Touch. Ahaha Leave us alone man. Hong Rui is all yours. No worries. But in the mean time, do concentrate on your Os. Stop building castles in the air and fawning over Hong Rui. (:


TJL dint come today. She wont be coming anytime soon. Ah, that long without my first medal. My goodness. I have to live without it for the week. *dies and lives again*


Its my second prize for something good. I got a prizeUnless if you count certificates. I've got loads of certificates. A Distinction for the NSW English. And a Participation for NSW Maths *hides face* AHAHAHAHA My math still aint that good.




Here's what Ms Chua said to me today:
Nurul, can or not? *looks at my graph* Your graph is bulging too much. Look for me soon anytime before the EOYs okay. Your math is deteoriating. Sailing isnt everything you know.


WTBF. Since when has sailing become everything? Oh yes, since the beginning of this year. Pffft Sailing has sucked away my social life. The only thing left of social circle that I have are the sailors. Ahahaha Yus, Joan, Clio, Michelle, Val. Ah, I see their faces in a crowded place and I dont know what to do I embarass the crap out of them. My gosh, the last movie I watched was Star Wars. Ohmyzod. And that seemed like an eternity ago. Which is true. I cant wait for the sailing/ Tallies outing man. We're going to watch a movie.~*~*~
I hope, if not, pigging out at Sakae like what we always do is fine by me But I really do want to watch a movie.


I do
I do
I do Ooh


Remember that Michelle? We used to be crazy over Kenan and Kel. Or was it me and Lynette Seah in P6? Hmmm... nevermind. But its still Kenan and Kel. That show is the epitome of retardcy man.


Who wants an Orange Soda?


I do
I do
I do Ooh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home